Rune Knight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Build 2010.03.18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Build 2010.03.18 Empty
PostSubject: McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Build 2010.03.18   McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Build 2010.03.18 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 am

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Build 2010.03.18 | 11.34 MB

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise - is a qualitative impenetrable wall through which does not go unnoticed, no spyware or trojan. McAfee VirusScan Enterprise provides full protection for Windows NT/2000/XP workstations and file servers, Windows NT/2000/2003 of viruses, including virus detection when working with files, E-mail and group applications, the blocking of hostile objects Java / ActiveX and dangerous WEB-resources. Has the ability to automatically update antivirus databases, provides advanced tools work in a corporate network environment. The product contains a number of new features.

Program antivirus McAfee VirusScan Enterprise scans the network and network equipment on schedule, on user's request, is able to detect and neutralize viruses, Trojans and so-called "worms". In addition, system administrators can assign programs and processes some degree of priority, in accordance with which they will be scanned and antivirus. Thus, it is possible to seriously conserve resources for corporate networks, rational distribution of power between the processes of varying degrees of risk. For example, e-mail, browsers and office applications in need of constant protection, while the backup does not require close and constant care antivirus.

VirusScan Enterprise offers INTELLECTUAL, density, rapid, mobile, and ACCURATE software architecture that is ideal for small businesses and large corporations. Supporting all major platforms, VirusScan easily integrates into any network environment.

McAfee ®️ VirusScan ®️ Enterprise protects your desktop and file servers from a wide range of threats, including viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and potentially unwanted code and programs. McAfee ®️ VirusScan ®️ 8 takes anti-virus protection to the next level, integrating elements of intrusion prevention and firewall technology into a single solution for PCs and file servers. This powerful combination delivers truly proactive protection from the newest of today's threats-including buffer - overflow exploits and blended attacks - and features advanced outbreak management responses to reduce the damage and costs of outbreaks. Everything is managed by McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator ®️ or ProtectionPilot ™️ for scalable security policy compliance and graphical reporting.

Key Benefits:
- Integrated firewall and IPS technology - Addition of firewall and intrusion prevention technology delivers maximum proactive protection in a single, integrated package
- Enhanced coverage for emerging threats - VirusScan provides protection from the newest potentially unwanted program security threats (eg, spyware), application-specific buffer overflow attacks, and blended attacks
- Lowered TCO during outbreak response - Advanced outbreak functionality closes the window of vulnerability before DAT files are available, limiting damage by blocking the entrance and spread of the outbreak
- McAfee scanning technology - Award-winning McAfee scan engine performs in-memory scanning to block threats such as Netsky and CodeRed, which don't write their code to disk
- Centralized management and reporting - Integration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and ProtectionPilot provides a complete security management solution, including detailed graphical reporting, from a single console

Product Features:
- Comprehensive McAfee anti-virus protection
- Potentially unwanted program security
- Buffer overflow prevention (IPS feature)
- Complete outbreak response
- Port blocking / lockdown (firewall feature)
- Application monitoring: email engines (firewall feature)
- File blocking, directory lockdown, folder / share blocking (IPS feature)
- Infection trace and block
- Powerful memory scanning
- Centralized management and reporting
- Enhanced email scanning
- Protection from threats that use scripts
- Optimized for mobile users

Download from Hotfile:
http://hotfile.com/dl/33560073/fcf1327/MVE.8.3I.2010.03.18.rar.html

from Uploading:
http://uploading.com/files/4e4b6e8m/MVE.8.3I.2010.03.18.rar/
Back to top Go down
http://runeknight.omgforum.net

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise v8.7i Build 2010.03.18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Knight :: Rules & Announcement :: Downloads & Goodies :: Computer :: Applications-
Jump to: